Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Katie Quot Not Pregnant Says Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise

We I have heard her pregnant, but not true, but yes, there are more children, said Cruise Australian magazine Grazia. . He said he felt like a husband very helpful this time. I kept her awake most of you kept me awake, he said. Tom Cruise says he definitely wants more children, but denies his wife is pregnant Katie Holme. When Bella was a child I used to watch every breath he took. The couple has a two-year-old daughter Suri, and are the main carers for Cruise adopted two teenage children, Connor and Bella, from his marriage to Nicole Kidman. I was more relaxed with Connor, now I know the drill with tears, gas, diapers or hunger. My mother had to come and teach me how his bathroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home